We are happy to provide you with a free, no obligation quotation and we aim to get prices back to our customers on the day of enquiry.
The easiest way to request a quotation is to send an email to email@example.com and one of our team will be assigned to your enquiry. To make the process as efficient as possible it would be useful if you could provide the following information during your initial enquiry:
– Size (this is normally the space between your rafters but we can also work from clear viewable or overall dimensions. Just let us know which measurement you are using).
– Colour (Our frames are usually produced in a matt black textured finish but you can choose any RAL colour that you wish).
– Glass Specification (We will always quote for BioClean Natura which is a self-clean and solar control glass with a black warm edge spacer and an inner pane of Planitherm One. The glass thickness is determined by the size of the unit but we will always show this information on your quotation. Our glazing specification is based around achieving the best thermal performance but should you be looking to achieve something else such as a particular acoustic level or an obscure finish then please let us know. Our conservation rooflight design would typically be double glazed to help retain a flush installation but please let us know if you would prefer a triple glazed option).
– Timber Liner (We typically use American ash for our internal liners but if you would prefer to have another wood, please let us know. We can also offer a painted finish if required).
– Opening/Fixed – We can produce your rooflight as a fixed pane or with an opening casement. Having a fixed rooflight is more cost effective than an opening version so if you do not require the rooflight for ventilation then this may be the best option. If you do want your rooflight to open then you can choose whether to have manually operated or an electric opening. Use of a manual winder is subject to size and weight so anything bigger than 1000mm x 1300mm in either orientation will tend to require electric operation. We have a variety of options for electric actuation including rain and wind sensors, wall switches or remote control handsets. Our team will be happy to discuss options with you.
– Glazing Bars – Most commonly found on traditional conservation rooflights, we can produce yours with a genuine glazing bar if required. This not only looks better than a stuck on bar, it provides additional strength. If you do not require glazing bars as part of a planning requirement then we can produce your rooflight without them to provide uninterrupted viewing.
– Flashing Kit (We can produce bespoke lead flashing kits to aid your installation which come with the lead for the head and cill cut to size and the soakers formed to suit your tiles or slates. Whilst you can make up your own flashing on site, our kits can help speed up the installation process saving both time and money. If you would like us to include a price for flashing kits with your quotation, please let us know whether you are using clay tile or tell us your slate size).
– Delivery Address (To allow us to provide an accurate delivery cost, please let us know where the delivery would be going should you decide to place an order with us).